In the last year at Loka, our remote team of QA Engineers helped bring free Lyfts to patients in transportation deserts, deliver the world’s first smart implantable for cancer care, eliminate $1 billion in food waste, launch 6 projects in LokaLabs™ (our own incubator), accelerate 3 startups to acquisition, move 1 scrappy startup to unicorn status, and still enjoyed every other Friday off (yes, we really take the day off).
We are using modern technologies to support an incredible variety of meaningful projects, while proving work/life balance isn’t a catchphrase, it’s our culture. Join our team, feed your need to grow and mentor, and ship projects you believe in with a team you’re proud to be a part of.
- Ensure quality through daily testing activities in order to deliver quality products
- Identify, create and deliver high-quality use cases that challenge product design from a UI and functional point of view
- Implement tests per requirement, debug & perform tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly
- Ensure our products meet customer expectations and demand
- Create test reports, detect and document errors & issues
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products and identify system requirements
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products
- Report to QA management concisely and proactively
- Create test strategy for test Automation
- Identify areas for automation and create regressions scripts using known programming languages
- Align priorities for Test Automation together with the Test manager
- Integrate test automation inside the DEV pipeline
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality assurance
- At least 2-3 years of Test automation experience (for web or mobile)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Familiar with the latest and most up to date debugging tools for web and mobile
- Familiar with the SCRUM process or other agile methodologies
- Experience with JIRA, Trello, Testrail or other testing tools
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Be able to write integration tests
- Be able to write UI based tests
- Be able to script functional tests on demand
- Knowledge of the Page object model structure and its purpose in Test Automation
- Familiar with modern DEV stack, IDE (Rider, InteliJ, Visual studio code etc ….)
- Familiar with GIT and any other code source control tools
- Familiar with CIT tools and DevOps (Azure pipelines, Bitbucket, Jenkins...)
- Autonomy, adaptability and positivity (fully remote and globally distributed team)
- Proficient in English
- (Bonus) Have already automated WEB or Mobile projects
- (Bonus) Have created or been part of a Test Automation platform development process
- Every Other Friday Off - 24 extra days off a year. Our team calls it a life changing benefit. We think you’ll agree.
- 100% Remote-First - We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Explore Program - Spend 3 months living in Portugal, Colombia, or Macedonia – all paid for by Loka.
- Relo Program - Permanently relocate you, your family, and your pet to one of our European headquarters.
- LokaLabs™ - Use moonshot technologies to solve overlooked societal challenges in our internal incubator.
- Yearly Upskill Allowance - Feed your burning curiosity and never feel intellectually trapped again.
- Winter Houses - Invite your friends or family to get away for the holidays, paid for by Loka.
- Paid Vacation Days, Sick Days & Local Holidays
- Mental Health Benefits - Premium subscriptions to support the mental health of every Lokal.