In the last year at Loka, our global tech teams helped bring free Lyfts to patients in transportation deserts, eliminate $1 billion in food waste, launch 6 projects in LokaLabs™ (our own incubator), accelerate 3 startups to acquisition and 3 more to unicorn status, and they still enjoyed every other Friday off (yes, we really take the day off).
We are using modern technologies to support an incredible variety of meaningful projects, while proving work/life balance isn’t a catchphrase, it’s our culture.
We are looking for Human Resource Experience Managers with an intimate pulse on their region. Someone who knows everything from the tech community to the regional cuisine. If you’re that someone, join our team, feed your need to grow and mentor, and work with a crew you’re proud to be a part of.
- Develop Opportunities for Feedback - Create an environment where employees can be heard and be understood, so projects and action plans can be proposed accordingly
- Lead End-to-End Recruiting Processes for the Region - Assign responsibilities to other recruiters in the region
- Keep Our Retention Rate Extremely High - We work hard for our 97% retention rate
- Lead and implement strategies to retain the world’s best talent at Loka
- Serve as an Advisor to Hiring Managers - Help them implement the best hiring processes and make the best decisions
- Be Proactive with Sourcing - Propose and implement initiatives related to sourcing efforts and employer branding
- Achieve Goals as a Team - Manage administrative tasks while delegating appropriate HR tasks
- Track, Improve, Win, Repeat - Develop KPIs, keep track of team metrics and propose action plans to improve our people and business
- Lead Team Building that isn’t Boring - Implement projects to engage your regional HX team and help them grow personally and professionally
- Try Bold New Things - Challenge and iterate upon our organizational structure based on your unique perspective and experience
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources in startups or tech companies
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Knowledge in tech/development profiles considered a plus
- Experience with end-to-end recruiting processes
- Knowledge of local labor law
- High attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Every Other Friday Off - 24 extra days off a year. Our team calls it a life changing benefit. We think you’ll agree.
- 100% Remote-First - We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Explore Program - Spend 3 months living in Portugal, Colombia, or Macedonia – all paid for by Loka.
- Relo Program - Permanently relocate you, your family, and your pet to one of our European headquarters.
- Yearly Upskill Allowance - Feed your curiosity and never feel intellectually trapped again.
- Winter Houses - Invite your friends or family to get away for the holidays, paid for by Loka.
- Paid Vacation Days, Sick Days & Local Holidays
- Mental Health Benefits - Premium subscriptions to support the mental wellness of every Lokal.