What you develop matters. At least we think so.
Welcome to Loka, a remote-first Silicon Valley Tech consulting company. We’re focused on AI and Machine Learning solutions – the kind that support interesting and meaningful advances for humanity.
Our vision is simple: Every innovation ships. We make this happen by working with elite performers like you. We help you grow in ways that fascinate you, so you can launch projects you believe in. We’re fortunate enough to work with mission-driven startups and Fortune 100s worldwide including Marriott, Gatorade, Dyson and Coca-Cola.
If you’re into growing with purpose and working with talented people in a healthy culture, apply now – we might be looking for you to join our team in the US!
- Identify and qualify business opportunities for Loka from a technical standpoint
- Drive sales by introducing potential clients to our services and guide them on the process to structure successful projects
- Understand customers’ tech stacks and design reference architectures to solve real business needs
- Identify client’s product/development needs and align them with our internal teams and resources
- Plan and present demos and solutions to clients
- Become a trusted technical advisor and guide clients through the sales period
- Participate in conferences, events and webinars, representing Loka
- 2-4 years of experience in sales engineering or another technical customer-facing role
- Deep expertise in either AIML and data engineering or devops spaces
- Ability to translate product/development needs into a reference architecture
- Strong communication skills, being able to communicate properly with technical and non technical audiences
- Autonomy, adaptability and positivity (fully remote and globally distributed team)
Loka is a rocksolid 16-year strong company that works with venture-funded startups and Fortune 100 superstars. We’re proud of our elite teams across the globe who have the opportunity to grow, explore and innovate within their roles and beyond.
- 100% remote-first: We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive
- Grow with us: 100% of Loka talent are eligible for skills development and certifications
- People who promote and enjoy a work-life balance and workplace diversity
- A healthy culture committed to equality with 50/50 women and men leadership
- The opportunity to pursue what fascinates you for 90 days with our internal idea incubator, Loka Labs
- Highly talented work teams with mentorship and constant skill improvement
- An environment that promotes transparency, communication, creativity and being proactive
- Ideas valued over hierarchy, allowing you to explore, grow and implement creative solutions