What you develop matters. At least we think so.
Welcome to Loka, a remote-first Silicon Valley Tech consulting company. We’re focused on AI and Machine Learning solutions – the kind that support interesting and meaningful advances for humanity.
Our vision is simple: Every innovation ships. We make this happen by working with elite performers like you. We help you grow in ways that fascinate you, so you can launch projects you believe in. We’re fortunate enough to work with mission-driven startups and Fortune 100s worldwide including Marriott, Gatorade, Dyson and Coca-Cola.
If you’re into growing with purpose and working with talented people in a healthy culture, apply now – we might be looking for you to join our team in the Americas! This role can be based in Colombia, México, Argentina or Brazil.
- Responsible for doing market research and sourcing for technical recruiting needs in the US, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil
- Interview according to the technical and soft skills requirements of each role
- Doing a benchmark to make sure we have competitive compensation packages in the market
- Propose and implement initiatives related to sourcing efforts and employer branding
- Walking candidates through our Loka recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Reviewing applicants and providing feedback throughout our Recruiting process
- Working with interviewers and hiring managers to ensure an efficient and quality level process
- Keep track of recruitment KPIs
- [MUST HAVE] Sourcing and interviewing experience with technical profiles (Software Developers, Mobile Developers, DevOps Engineers, etc.)
- Advanced English level
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills, setting expectations with internal stakeholders and providing proper feedback to candidates
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Good level of autonomy (fully remote team)
Loka is a rocksolid 16-year strong company that works with Series-A funded startups and Fortune 100 superstars. We’re proud of our elite teams across the globe who have the opportunity to grow, explore and innovate within their roles and beyond. Loka is currently fascinated with the healthcare and life sciences industry, and how we can use AI and ML to help our collaborators improve people’s lives.
- 100% remote-first: We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive
- Grow with us: 100% of Loka talent are eligible for skills development and certifications
- People who promote and enjoy a work-life balance and workplace diversity
- A healthy culture committed to equality with 50/50 women and men leadership
- The opportunity to pursue what fascinates you for 90 days with something we affectionately call Loka Labs
- Highly talented work teams with mentorship and constant skill improvement
- An environment that promotes transparency, communication, creativity and being proactive
- Ideas valued over hierarchy, allowing you to explore, grow and implement creative solutions