“UX UI/Product Designer” (Remote)
What you develop matters. At least we think so.
Welcome to Loka, a remote-first Silicon Valley Tech consulting company. We’re focused on AI and Machine Learning solutions – the kind that supports interesting and meaningful advances for humanity.
Our vision is simple: Every innovation ships. We make this happen by working with elite performers like you. We help you grow in ways that fascinate you, so you can launch projects you believe in. We’re fortunate enough to work with mission-driven startups and Fortune 100s worldwide including Marriott, Gatorade, Dyson and Coca-Cola.
If you’re into growing with purpose and working with talented people in a healthy culture, apply now – we might be looking for you to join our team in Lisbon!
- Ambition to learn and grow into different industries with a modern tech stack
- Autonomy, adaptability, and positivity (fully remote and globally distributed team)
- Passionate for user experience
- Passionate for pixel-perfect creations
- Tech / startup lover
- Design System implementation and maintenance
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to project managers, developers, or clients
- Able to collaborate actively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Receptive to feedback to help elevate the design and reach client goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related
- Team management and task management skills (we’re “we” people, not “me” people)
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs or best practices
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Knowledge of standards and best practices for IOS, Android, and Web
- Familiar with prototyping tools (InVision, Balsamiq, or others)
- Figma Experience Required
- Sketch (is a plus)
- Located in Portugal
- Strong Visual skills and portfolio
- Proficient in English
Loka is a rock solid 16-year strong company that works with Series-A funded startups and Fortune 100 superstars. We’re proud of our elite teams across the globe who have the opportunity to grow, explore and innovate within their roles and beyond. Loka is currently fascinated with the healthcare and life sciences industry, and how we can use AI and ML to help our collaborators improve people’s lives.
- 100% remote-first: We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive
- Grow with us: 100% of Loka talent are eligible for skills development and certifications
- People who promote and enjoy a work-life balance and workplace diversity
- A healthy culture committed to equality with 50/50 women and men leadership
- The opportunity to pursue what fascinates you for 90 days with something we affectionately call Loka Labs
- Highly talented work teams with mentorship and constant skill improvement
- An environment that promotes transparency, communication, creativity and being proactive
- Ideas valued over hierarchy, allowing you to explore, grow and implement creative solutions
Send your cv to email@example.com specifying the role you are applying to!