What you develop matters. At least we think so.
Welcome to Loka, a remote-first Silicon Valley Tech consulting company. We’re focused on AI and Machine Learning solutions – the kind that support interesting and meaningful advances for humanity.
Our vision is simple: Every innovation ships. We make this happen by working with elite performers like you. We help you grow in ways that fascinate you, so you can launch projects you believe in. We’re fortunate enough to work with mission-driven startups and Fortune 100s worldwide including Marriott, Gatorade, Dyson and Coca-Cola.
If you’re into growing with purpose and managing talented people in a healthy culture, apply now – we’re looking for Project Managers like you in Macedonia, Portugal, Colombia or the US!
- Manage a team of Compliance Operations Specialists
- Prepare compliance-related roadmap alongside product teams (Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan)
- Develop company policies and procedures compliant with FDA, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI and other applicable regulatory requirements in cooperation with other team members and clients.
- Communicate with clients to thoroughly document compliance and regulatory requirements
- Actively communicate with other Project Managers and Team leads to ensure proper prioritization and timely completion of tasks related to compliance requirements
- Document controls (ex.Control matrix, lead sheets) and prepare tasks/assignments for applicable teams (ex. DevOps team, System Administration team, Operations team, Engineering team) to ensure compliance with company policies
- Perform and oversee periodic audit testing of the established controls/requirements in the Control Matrix and other company policies and procedures
- Gather evidence and review results of the audit testing by actively communicating with relevant technical and operation teams
- Document exceptions, if any, from the audit testing and assign, monitor and document remediation steps
- Provide detailed project status reports regarding compliance (Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress)
- Proactively communicate to management regarding any potential issues
- Communicate with auditors regularly before and during an audit period, if applicable
- Actively research, attend relevant training and courses to be able to understand and implement new compliance and regulatory requirements by updating company policies and procedures
- 3+ years of Compliance project management experience with FDA, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI and other applicable audits
- Agile methodologies experience is a plus
- Experience with implementing controls in AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, GitHub and other platforms
- IAM management (permissions, roles, groups), audit logs management, infrastructure security controls settings
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Jira or Trello
- Team management, task management and project leading skills (we’re “we” people, not “me” people)
- Excellent written and spoken English
Loka is a rocksolid 16-year strong company that works with Series-A funded startups and Fortune 100 superstars. We’re proud of our elite teams across the globe who have the opportunity to grow, explore and innovate within their roles and beyond. Loka is currently fascinated with the healthcare and life sciences industry, and how we can use AI and ML to help our collaborators improve people’s lives.
- 100% remote-first: We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive
- Grow with us: 100% of Loka talent are eligible for skills development and certifications
- People who promote and enjoy a work-life balance and workplace diversity
- A healthy culture committed to equality with 50/50 women and men leadership
- The opportunity to pursue what fascinates you for 90 days with something we affectionately call Loka Labs
- Highly talented work teams with mentorship and constant skill improvement
- An environment that promotes transparency, communication, creativity and being proactive
- Ideas valued over hierarchy, allowing you to explore, grow and implement creative solutions