What you design matters. At least I think so.
Hi, I’m the CMO at Loka, a remote-first Silicon Valley software consultancy that supports startups → Fortune 500s. Since we’ll be working together to bring innovations to the world, I felt you should know what will make this a great fit – and why this is some of the most rewarding design work you can do.
Loka is the elite Machine Learning, DevOps and Design team working behind the scenes to root out hate speech on Twitter, bring free Lyfts to patients in transportation deserts, and eliminate $1 billion in food waste every year. Put another way, we launch projects for rebels who have an impatience to help humanity.
Our vision is simple: Every innovation ships. We make this happen by working with elite performers like you. We help you grow in ways that fascinate you, so you can launch projects you believe in. We’re fortunate enough to work with mission-driven startups (check out Afresh.com and Sentropy.com) and household brands worldwide including Marriott, Gatorade, Dyson and Coca-Cola.
We have a lot to offer. All I ask in return is the best you can give. So if you’re into feeding your curiosity and growing alongside high-performing ‘lokals’ in a healthy culture, we should really meet. I want the right person to join our team in Colombia just as soon as you can.
- Work as a team with a writer and/or the CMO (me) in the development of design for branding and marketing purposes
- Ideate and design for everything from our site to social (specifically LinkedinAds) to cool IRL materials for our team – all of which pass the ‘meh’ test
- Collaborate with the writer and/or CMO on the creation of landing pages that you actually want to scroll through
- Collaborate in branding material and bring fresh ideas to the table – I’m into testing to see what works!
- Grow to provide support in UX initiatives or other areas that fascinate you
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation
- Familiarity with social media management, wordpress, Adobe - Figma is a plus (it’s what we work in)
- Results driven, with the ability to use branding elements across all different mediums (read as designs that balance creativity and consistency)
- Autonomy, adaptability and positivity (fully remote and globally distributed team)
- Advanced English level
- 100% remote-first: We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive
- Grow with us: 100% of Loka talent are eligible for skills development and certifications
- People who promote and enjoy a work-life balance and workplace diversity
- A healthy culture committed to equality with 50/50 women and men leadership
- Highly talented work teams with mentorship and constant skill improvement
- An environment that promotes transparency, communication, creativity and being proactive
- Ideas valued over hierarchy, allowing you to explore, grow and implement creative solutions