What you develop matters. At least we think so.
Welcome to Loka, a remote-first Silicon Valley Tech consulting company. We’re focused on AI and Machine Learning solutions – the kind that support interesting and meaningful advances for humanity.
Our vision is simple: Every innovation ships. We make this happen by working with elite performers like you. We help you grow in ways that fascinate you, so you can launch projects you believe in. We’re fortunate enough to work with mission-driven startups and Fortune 100s worldwide including Marriott, Gatorade, Dyson and Coca-Cola.
If you’re into growing with purpose and working with talented people in a healthy culture, apply now – we might be looking for you to join our team in Macedonia!
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities
- Implement tests, debugging, conduct tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products and identify system requirements
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products
- 1-3 years of experience in front-end testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of SCRUM or other agile methodologies
- Experience with JIRA, Trello and other testing tools
- Experience with writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Ambition to learn and grow into different industries with a modern tech stack across multiple products
- Autonomy, adaptability and positivity (fully remote and globally distributed team)
- Proficient in English
Loka is a rocksolid 16-year strong company that works with Series-A funded startups and Fortune 100 superstars. We’re proud of our elite teams across the globe who have the opportunity to grow, explore and innovate within their roles and beyond. Loka is currently fascinated with the healthcare and life sciences industry, and how we can use AI and ML to help our collaborators improve people’s lives.
- 100% remote-first: We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive
- Grow with us: 100% of Loka talent are eligible for skills development and certifications
- People who promote and enjoy a work-life balance and workplace diversity
- A healthy culture committed to equality with 50/50 women and men leadership
- The opportunity to pursue what fascinates you for 90 days with something we affectionately call Loka Labs
- Highly talented work teams with mentorship and constant skill improvement
- An environment that promotes transparency, communication, creativity and being proactive
- Ideas valued over hierarchy, allowing you to explore, grow and implement creative solutions