What you develop matters. At least we think so.
Welcome to Loka, a remote-first Silicon Valley Tech consulting company. We’re focused on AI and Machine Learning solutions – the kind that support interesting and meaningful advances for humanity.
Our vision is simple: Every innovation ships. We make this happen by working with elite performers like you. We help you grow in ways that fascinate you, so you can launch projects you believe in. We’re fortunate enough to work with mission-driven startups and Fortune 100s worldwide including Marriott, Gatorade, Dyson and Coca-Cola.
If you’re into growing with purpose and working with talented people in a healthy culture, apply now – we might be looking for you to join our team in LatAm, Europe or Eastern Europe!
- Deployment of robust applications in production environments
- Administration of cloud resources (mainly in AWS) using Infrastructure as Code
- Administration of Kubernetes cluster
- Maintain data pipeline operations
- Automation of operations using scripts and automation tools
- Adoption and promotion of DevOps philosophy in tech teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Team management and task management skills (we’re “we” people, not “me” people)
- Broad and solid CS foundation knowledge, including data structures & algorithms (Big O), OS, Computer Networks, databases.
- Ability to design and implement services and infrastructure
- Skills in Docker, Kubernetes, automation tools (preferably Ansible)
- Proficient in English
- Ambition to learn and grow into different industries with a modern tech stack across multiple products
- Autonomy, adaptability and positivity (fully remote and globally distributed team)
Loka is a rocksolid 16-year strong company that works with Series-A funded startups and Fortune 100 superstars. We’re proud of our elite teams across the globe who have the opportunity to grow, explore and innovate within their roles and beyond. Loka is currently fascinated with the healthcare and life sciences industry, and how we can use AI and ML to help our collaborators improve people’s lives.
- 100% remote-first: We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive
- Grow with us: 100% of Loka talent are eligible for skills development and certifications
- People who promote and enjoy a work-life balance and workplace diversity
- A healthy culture committed to equality with 50/50 women and men leadership
- The opportunity to pursue what fascinates you for 90 days with something we affectionately call Loka Labs
- Highly talented work teams with mentorship and constant skill improvement
- An environment that promotes transparency, communication, creativity and being proactive
- Ideas valued over hierarchy, allowing you to explore, grow and implement creative solutions