What you develop matters. At least we think so.
Welcome to Loka, a remote-first Silicon Valley Tech consulting company. We’re focused on AI, ML, and healthcare solutions – the kind that support interesting and meaningful advances for humanity.
Our vision is simple: Every innovation ships. We make this happen by working with elite performers like you. We help you grow in ways that fascinate you, so you can launch projects you believe in. We’re fortunate enough to work with mission-driven startups and Fortune 100s worldwide including Marriott, Gatorade, Dyson and Coca-Cola.
If you’re into growing with purpose and working with talented people in a healthy culture, apply now – we might be looking for you to join our team in LatAm, Europe or Eastern Europe!
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Ambition to learn and grow into different industries with a modern tech stack
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical background will be considered a plus
- Agile methodologies experience
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Jira or Trello
- Team management, task management and project leading skills (we’re “we” people, not “me” people)
- Proficient in English
Loka is a rocksolid 16-year strong company that works with Series-A funded startups and Fortune 100 superstars. We’re proud of our elite teams across the globe who have the opportunity to grow, explore and innovate within their roles and beyond. Loka is currently fascinated with the healthcare and life sciences industry, and how we can use AI and ML to help our collaborators improve people’s lives.
- 100% remote-first: We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive
- Grow with us: 100% of Loka talent are eligible for skills development and certifications
- People who promote and enjoy a work-life balance and workplace diversity
- A healthy culture committed to equality with 50/50 women and men leadership
- The opportunity to pursue what fascinates you for 90 days with something we affectionately call Loka Labs
- Highly talented work teams with mentorship and constant skill improvement
- An environment that promotes transparency, communication, creativity and being proactive
- Ideas valued over hierarchy, allowing you to explore, grow and implement creative solutions